Theboroughapp.com is a division of OCV, LLC, a leader in developing mobile apps.
About us: We specialize in developing custom Apple and Android mobile apps, and have over 100 mobile apps in the Apple iPhone and Google Play/Android stores. Among our customers are municipalities, schools, emergency management agencies, sheriff’s offices, non-profits, businesses, and membership organizations.
Clients of OCV, LLC include:
City of Opelika, AL
Borough of Bogota Emergency Management Agency
Cullman City Parks and Recreation
Lake Guntersville Chamber of Commerce
Mississippi State Emergency Management Agency
Alabama State Department of Public Health
United Methodist Committee on Relief (International relief agency)
United Methodist Communications
St. Clair County Emergency Management Agency
Monmouth County Sheriff’s Office
About apps: Mobile apps will put your communications directly into the hands of borough residents, business owners, and visitors.
- Apps will be your communications-central
- Efficiently pull in from your current website and social media
- Can be accessed anywhere and anytime
- Communicate directly with the people who need your information
- Can alert residents to weather, road closures, and other emergencies
Today, nearly 200 million persons in the U.S. own and use smartphones and tablets as their primary means of communication. Smartphone and tablet users - on average - download 40 or more apps to receive important communications from their favorite organizations.
Your features: We build custom apps to include your selected features, logos, and design:
- Mayor’s welcome (video and/or text)
- Events, event sign-up
- Push notifications (emergency alerts, school closings, etc.)
- Fillable forms
- Social Media: Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube, Flickr or Picasa,
- Email sign-up
- Database integration
- Maps with pinpoints (parking, borough offices, etc.)
- Parks and recreation
- Emergency and Borough contacts
- Local weather